7 Top-Rated National Parks That Are Beautiful in Winter
In 2018, more than 318 million people visited the US national parks. According to the National Park Service, this is the third highest number ever recorded. More people are traveling to the parks every year and there's no sign of attendance slowing down. Avoid the crowds, selfie sticks, packed trails and traffic by visiting in the winter (between November and April). Here are 7 of the best national parks to see in the winter.
1. Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
2. Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
3. Mount Rainier National Park, Washington
4. Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah
5. Crater Lake National Park, Oregon
7. Yosemite National Park, California
Interested in purchasing an annual pass and saving money on entrance fees? Order one online ahead of your visit. It covers you and all passengers in your vehicle (including rental car or RV). Just a single trip nearly covers the cost of the pass. Get it now.